A diverse corporate board can bring a multitude of benefits to an organisation, and that is reflected in the increased pressure on boards to become more inclusive. Indeed, some countries have diversity quotas, with France requiring at least 40% of directors to be female, for example. And whilst this is both welcome and long overdue, the definition of diversity relating to boards is much broader than this. This article will explain more and tell you how to increase board diversity and embrace the positive outcomes of social, professional and cognitive differences. What is board diversity and why is it important? […]
Board composition - iBabs Blog Archive
iBabs is a leader in paperless meetings and enables you to reduce these piles of documents to the thickness of your tablet. Thousands of organizations have been using this system for more than 15 years.
- Our Shortlist Of The Best Books On Corporate Governance
- What Are The Key Qualities Of A Good Company Secretary?
- The 7 Chairing Meetings Skills That Every Chair Should Develop
- How to Increase Board Diversity (and Reap All the Benefits)
- 5 Must-Have Items On Your Information Security Report To The Board Of Directors
- How To Choose Software For Local Government Council Meetings
Posts by topic
iBabs Meeting Insights
Join over 24,000 professionals on the Meeting Insights email list to get updated to the latest on meeting management. All our tips and tricks delivered to your inbox.